TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this Home Office Delivery (H.O.D.) Site is subject to these terms and conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
The information, services and products provided on this Site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We do not verify nor warrant the correctness of the information and assume no liabilities whatsoever with respect to any of your loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly due to the use of the information.
- In no event shall we or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site.
- The trademarks, tradenames, images, logo's and pictures identifying our products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to us.
- Whilst makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
- Any legal action or proceeding relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of The Hong Kong SAR.
- We hereby expressly reserved its right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.